Bluthner Style IV
We are currently in the process of relocating our workshop and grand piano showrooms over Christmas and early 2019.
Whilst we have some excellent grand pianos on display to view, not all of our stock is readily available to see, so do please contact us before your visit so we can confirm our available stock!
A Bluthner Style IV, an extremely sought after model we have full rebuilt, we can’t get enough of these!
Handmade in Leipzig, Germany 1933.
– New genuine Ciresa/Bluthner soundboard
– New Pin Block/Wrest Plank
– New tuning pins
– Full Re-String (bass and treble)
– New Abel Hammers
– Full action restoration including felts and leathers, bushings
– New Rollers
– New Damper felts, original wood damper tops re-polished
– Strip and french polish of the case
– Re-polish of the brass fittings
– New ‘Ivory like’ key tops hand cut to size.
Ideal piano for those looking for real quality, and something a bit special at a small size.
This piano has that signature Bluthner sound which is warm and rich, yet still has clarity.
The new soundboard makes a huge difference giving the piano a satisfying amount of power and resonance which is more akin to modern pianos.
Funded by The Arts Council, this loan is aimed to help people purchase the right instrument.
*Subject to terms and conditions
For more information on this excellent offer you can also call us on: 01344 873645